Reviewing Your Selected and Intensive Levels of Support
Plan Logistics Learning Module
This module considers the who-what-when-where-how aspects that can “make or break” whether implementation of selected and intensive levels of support goes smoothly and is successful. Guiding questions span multiple aspects of implementation, from leadership and vision to instruction to assessment to budgets and professional development. The resources section includes a range of checklists and templates, from general to specific, to support the development of common system-wide processes (e.g., schedules and calendars, fidelity of instruction, parent communication).
USING THIS MODULE
To engage your school with this module, we recommend designating a team facilitator. Then, download and print the complete Facilitator Guide and the Wisconsin RtI Center glossary. Also download these Word-fillable addendums from the Facilitator Guide to use with your team:
Use the Facilitator Guide and links in the steps below to access the materials needed to guide your team through this module.
Steps to complete this module:
- Read About this Key Feature (or use the accompanying PowerPoint) and discuss.
- Review related vocabulary terms.
- Choose guiding questions and complete current status.
- Select, read, and discuss a student scenario.
- Articulate desired future.
- Identify priorities.
- Select resources that address identified priorities.
- Create a plan of action.