Reviewing Your Selected and Intensive Levels of Support
Monitor Progress and Adjust Accordingly Learning Module
This module supports schools in considering whether provided interventions and additional challenges are making a difference, both for individual students and at the school level. The resources section includes tools and strategies to help schools fine tune their continuum of supports to be more responsive to the students they serve. Resources also include examples of strategies schools use to analyze data, adjust instruction and document data and decisions at student, grade, and school system levels.
USING THIS MODULE
To engage your school with this module, we recommend designating a team facilitator. Then, download and print the complete Facilitator Guide and the Wisconsin RtI Center glossary. Also download these Word-fillable addendums from the Facilitator Guide to use with your team:
Use the Facilitator Guide and links in the steps below to access the materials needed to guide your team through this module.
Steps to complete this module:
- Read About this Key Feature (or use the accompanying PowerPoint) and discuss.
- Review related vocabulary terms.
- Choose guiding questions and complete current status.
- Select, read, and discuss a student scenario.
- Articulate desired future.
- Identify priorities.
- Select resources that address identified priorities.
- Create a plan of action.