Reviewing Your Selected and Intensive Levels of Support
Establish Collaborative Structures Learning Module
This module addresses the critical role of collaboration in implementing and sustaining selected and intensive levels of support. The module describes the structures needed and the considerations critical to their success, including teams acting with cultural competence. Module resources include strategies for building support for collaboration, scheduling time, engaging families, and gauging the effectiveness of teams. Resources also include examples of team structures, roles, norms, protocols, processes, and videos of collaborative teams in action.
USING THIS MODULE
To engage your school with this module, we recommend designating a team facilitator. Then, download and print the complete Facilitator Guide and the Wisconsin RtI Center glossary. Also download these Word-fillable addendums from the Facilitator Guide to use with your team:
Use the Facilitator Guide and links in the steps below to access the materials needed to guide your team through this module.
Steps to complete this module:
- Read About this Key Feature (or use the accompanying PowerPoint) and discuss.
- Review related vocabulary terms.
- Choose guiding questions and complete current status.
- Select, read, and discuss a student scenario.
- Articulate desired future.
- Identify priorities.
- Select resources that address identified priorities.
- Create a plan of action.