The Wisconsin RtI Center and the Wisconsin PBIS Network are hiring for several positions this spring. Applications are due May 6. Select the links to view the job postings.
This full-time position will work with schools statewide to increase their implementation of RtI for academics and behavior (PBIS).
Regional Technical Coordinators
The Center is looking for a number of people to work directly with districts, schools, and CESAs to increase the implementation of RtI in their regions. The Wisconsin RtI Center is hiring for five full-time academic positions, and the Wisconsin PBIS Network is hiring for three positions to focus on behavior.
The Wisconsin RtI Center is pleased to announce the launch of our website at www.wisconsinrticenter.org. The site includes helpful information on Response to Intervention (RtI) for educators, administrators, and families. Below is a sample of the information available on the website. Please let us know how we can improve our website to best help you and your school implement RtI.
- Understanding RtI includes an interactive graphic that breaks down the elements of Wisconsin's vision of RtI.
- Our events page lists professional development opportunities around the state such as our spring Foundational Overviews. Check back often as more events are added.
- We've put together a page on RtI for my School that guides schools as they gear up to reach full implementation. Be sure to check out the Trainings for RtI in Wisconsin document.
- For parents wondering where their school is on the RtI journey, we've included questions to ask their schools.
- The Balanced Assessment page has useful information on screenings and progress monitoring and links to important DPI documents.